View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2022, 02:30 PM   #6
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrewski86 View Post
It all sounds like normal issues when bikes sit that long with modern gas in them. Run it through and put new gas in. If that doesn't fix it, pull the carbs and try again.

I won't give you grief for not riding. Now that I'm back to two bikes I find myself playing the same catch-up game you're describing. I need to get back down to a single bike.
I hear ya Drew ! that's what I was planning on doing but I have alot of old gas now that is probably half proof now ! hahahaha ! so I may syphon it all out and throw it in the Honda CRV instead ! LOL and get some fresh stuff for the bikes !
I really like having a collection of bikes to ride but I'm not riding them near enough.... and it shows ....it's hard on them ! so maybe reducing down to 2 would be better ! .....
but I've yet to get a 2 stroke dirt bike ! that is what I want for playing in the dirt.... I want a Yamaha 400cc 2 stroke ! the one that was licenses able ...back in the 1980's !
.... gott'a think long and hard for me to reduce my bikes again ! LOL
Bob.......