Old February 4th, 2021, 04:26 PM   #7
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

Name: Jim

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

MOTM - Oct '18, Aug '17, Aug '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeker View Post
That’s awesome! She looks like she knows what she’s doing. Did you have anything to do with her interest in riding or did she come by that on her own?
My daughter always had an interest in bicycles and motorcycles, but both are probably my fault. It's great that yours loves to ride a bicycle. When mine was little we'd go for bike rides together, and when she was big enough I'd take her for rides on the back of my H2. Then when I picked up a 1976 Yamaha DT100 and made it into a mini-roadracer for the Dragon, she learned to ride it. That was about 6 years ago or so. She got her learners permit and we'd go for short rides around here on the country roads. When it was obvious that it was time to progress I picked up the little Ninja, and she took the NC license test on that. She loves to ride the 250 and now my MT-07, which to her surprise isn't too big for her. She likes long rides too. 150 miles is just getting her started.

Here's the Ninja I fixed up for her. It was a mess when I got it. It's almost done in this photo, but still needed some little stuff like turn signals. Also her on the DT100 back in 2016. That little thing is one of my favorite bikes too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lf_2.jpg (236.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ga_dt100_left_side.jpg (169.9 KB, 3 views)
Triple Jim is offline   Reply With Quote