View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #1
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Crashed Ninjette on Craiglist for sale - funny ad

I think this guy hits the trifecta. Or quadfecta. New ninjette, 2 months old. Wheelies with a passenger, breaks the bike badly. Hurts the passenger. No insurance. And financed the entire thing, and somehow owes $5500 on a $3500 bike, and expects people to pay $5500 for a bike with thousands of dollars of work necessary to get it back to new condition. Hope the passenger is alright, but it's hard to have too much empathy for the rider.

Link on craigslist

Quote:
I recently crashed doing a wheelie with a passenger and need to get rid of this bike ASAP. It has 3k miles and has a two brothers slip-on exhaust. The whole right side of the bike is in perfect condition but here are the negatives.

-left turn signal is broken
-left fairing is scratched
-left handle bar is bent and i tried to hammer it straight but didnt do any good
-rear tail light is cracked but bulb still works
-license plate light is totally broken
-left side passenger and rider footrests have come off

Other than that the bike still runs great. No engine problems or any internal damage. Everything that is damaged can be replaced and parts can be ordered. Please help me out here I need to get rid of this bike Ive only had it for 2 months and im just looking to pay off the balance which is around $5500. OBO if reasonable. Please help me out i dont have insurance and I need the money to help out my girlfriend who got hurt in the crash. Thank you. Please call (650) xxx xxxx or email
PDF loaded here for when it gets flagged or removed. If we ever have a chance to give advice to new riders, we could start with "don't be that guy" and it would cover quite a few bases.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Crashed ninjette on craigslist..pdf (212.8 KB, 70 views)

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote