View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2008, 10:02 AM   #5
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Some folks have emailed the seller, and he has expanded on why he's asking for $5500 via email replies:

Quote:
First of all thanks so much for the hate mail. Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Let me just fully explain why I am asking for 5500. The original owner missed all his payments therefore adding all these late fees and the bike was lowered and the exhaust was added onto the balance. So if the balance is fully paid off, then it would be able to be transferred to another owner once the pink slip is hand. I am not stupid I know damn well what the retail is for the bike.
and

Quote:
Not my fault that the original owner missed all his payments and added all those late fees. And it's only cosmetic damage the bike still runs strong with 3k miles. I'm not dumb I know what the retail is for 250s. I just need 5500 so that the bike is fully paid off so that the pink slip will be available to transfer to another owner. That's why I'm asking for that much. If the pink slip was in hand I would definitely ask around 2500 for it. So there ya go
The post has been pulled from craigslist, but I'm sure it will be up again soon. Unless of course he found a buyer.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote