View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:35 AM   #23
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Thanks for the responses guys. I knew there was plenty of stuff on ebay I have a few things in my cart just wanted to make sure the 7" was the proper size because there are a ton of 5 and 6 as well. I was sure it was 7 but just wanted to confirm. Anyway, thanks! And thanks Jac for the tip on the bulbs I just tossed that in my basket as well. Says the headlight you posted isn't compatible with an 01 ninja 250. I'm sure they're wrong. Duh it's Honda that's why. I'll have to pass anyway because it doesn't have the plug. But gives me a great idea what to look for.

Oh, as far as the speedometer goes there are plenty to choose from even some really cool looking ones for about $20. However after talking to Ram Jet and doing some research it seems as though the Viper brand is the way to go for a few bucks more. @Cra1g you must've had experience with that brand previously. Also many other speedometers only go through 5 gears.

Would this triangular one work its kinda cool.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/ARIS-Style-Tri...ATCHING_ACTIVE