View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2019, 05:49 PM   #6
MrMcTavish
ninjette.org member

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 1992 ninja 250

I managed to make a small amount of progress this weekend. With the weather being as it has, I haven't been able to paint anything and there's a lot that needs to be painted. I was able to finish the front wheel spacers, center the front wheel, make the front brake caliper bracket.

I also ziptied am aluminum water bottle to the front for an coolant expansion chamber. That was so i could take it for a ride up and down the street. I was hoping that it would run better, The new exhaust messed with the jetting more than I had anticipated. I had already planned on rejetting for it but thought I could get away with some light riding without doing that. So that'll be next on the to do list. I had purchased a yoshimura silencer insert to help quite it. It wasn't as quite as I hoped. May be time for a repacking of the muffler.

It felt good to get it outside even though it started snowing while I was taking it out of the garage. Thanks Wisconsin weather.
This picture is before I had swapped the coolant expansion chamber. I had it hanging there to make it easier to roll around.

Again, I'm sorry for the oversized pictures. It looks better from a mobile site.
EDIT:finally figured out how to resize the images for future posts. Sorry to all you guys that were interested in seeing them.

Last futzed with by MrMcTavish; May 25th, 2019 at 10:01 PM. Reason: resizing pictures
MrMcTavish is offline   Reply With Quote