View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2019, 07:29 PM   #10
MrMcTavish
ninjette.org member

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 1992 ninja 250

These are the most up to date photos that i have. Saddly, they are not how the bike currently looks. I keep meaning to take picture of it as it sits, but I've been having way more fun riding it than I have on any of my other bikes. Currently the exhaust hangers have been painted, and I swapped the front master cylinder for a 08-12 master because the perch has a threaded spot for a mirror. I also added amazon sport bike mirrors. Makes my life much easier now that I dont have to keep turning around just to keep a tab on the cars behind me.
A buddy of mine was also getting rid of some newer zx6/zzr? stuff so I managed to snag some newer clip ons and switch gear. I'm hoping I can swap the clip on tubes because mine were bent and unbend with oxy. So they're not perfectly straight. Either way, I'm excited to wire up the new switch gear because I hate the older style and the way the blinkers work. I much prefer the newer, click to cancel rather than the older slide side to side.
Again, I still have the 2-1 yoshi sitting in my garage and the plan is to put that on and rejet over this coming winter when I cant ride anyway.
One thing I will hopefully get to before the end of summer is a proper coolant overflow container that isn't blue/purple.
Hopefully I'll remember to snap a few pictures tomorrow before I ride into work and get them up tomorrow night. Thanks for everyone who has been following along.

Quote:
You can upload photos direction to your post with the "manage attachments" selection below the text box.
I would do that but all the photos are on my iphone and the only computer I have is a chromebook so I've found just uploading to photobucket is the easiest and I hate dealing with iCloud.

MrMcTavish is offline   Reply With Quote