View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #115
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixter View Post
...its to the side and partially obscured by the rear tire if you are at an angle...
Are you talking about the plate or the light for the plate... not very clear? If it's the plate than they would give a lot of people a hard time for that as there are several mounts that are meant for the passenger pegs for both cruisers and sportbikes... both vertical and horizontal.

At this point I haven't seen any upped enforcement anywhere near me... and even if they did I would imagine it would be a fix-it ticket first anyway. I'm definitely not worried about it either way... I'm sure not putting it back to stock or even back to what I had before:

Just not that into those style anymore... I know most people do it... and thats great... but I'm into being different... this also seems like the 3rd or 4th time I've gotten into this discussion with you on multiple threads (basically anytime I post a picture of my bike from the rear) just not sure why you keep bringing up the same things over and over again?!?!

Anyway, sorry for the threadjack... hopefully now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote