View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #116
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixter View Post
...your plate is from Minnesota suggesting you are not even from here so why bring up california at all?...
Seriously? Look at my location (even though I've mentioned this before too) I'm from Oceanside, CA (you made a snide remark before about the San Onofre power plant) which you obviously choose not to remember.

I have yet to put anyone on my ignore list... but I'm seriously considering adding you as every time I turn around you go down the same route and it's getting old.

I get it... you don't like my setup and it's not 100% legal... let it rest. The OP was asking about opinions on fender eliminators... I was showing another option that noone else was presenting. You don't have to continue to tell me that you don't like it and it's not legal

For the love of god and all that is holy let this get back on topic... if you continue to want to debate this just PM me... I will not reply to you again on this thread...

/threadjack... AGAIN!!!
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote