View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #31
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by msebastian View Post
It looks like the SSR pre load adjusters from the 250 fit the 300 as well as clip ons from the 250. They are up for sale on ebay for the 300. I also believe 250 rear sets fit the 300 (not 100% though, bolt patterns look similar.) Grips and bar ends are also the same from the 250 so aftermarkets are already available. I am not sure about levers but they do look the same as the 250.

Edit: Levers are also available for the 300 on ebay from the 250 so they seem to be the same.
For some reason the part numbers on the grips changed. I think that the length of the left grip changed now that there is no choke lever and the right hand changed to match. I'm very curious to know if the '08-'12 EX250K (EU-spec FI 250R) had the same part numbers. Also, the clutch and brake lever perch part numbers are the same, so we already guessed that levers would be compatible, though we already knew that the lever angle was tweaked to reduce reach, so those part numbers changed predictably.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote