View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #76
almost40
ninjette.org Monkey Spank

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

ok I watched this vid for a 2nd time. Heres what I saw.
The lead rider had no idea that the truck was still behind him when he stopped. He was hell bent for the horizin after nearly being killed. (cant blame him) When the truck came to a stop the driver was so intent on confronting the lead biker he jumped out of his truck without putting it in park. (hence the rolling truck) The filming biker goes to the aid his buddie who is being confronted by a red-neck and a rolling truck. The truck driver realizes along with the lead biker that the truck is not in park and they separate to move the bike and put the truck in park. (ironic that the truck driver is mad enough to nearly kill and then pursue for miles at a high rate of speed the first biker, but doesnt want his truck to roll into the intersection.)
The truck driver see's hes outnumbered and out armored and pulls a tire iron after he puts the truck in park. (you can tell he didnt put the truck in park when he stopped because when the truck did stop there were no brake lights)
At this point the 2 bikers are in front of the truck and the driver is armed with a tire iron. The filming biker heads back to his bike to get his phone (im sure after the driver grabbed the iron) giving the weapon holding driver a wide berth. He is then pursued for a few steps by a man holing a weapon. (this is the point where if it were me I would have had my hand on my weapon) The situation defuses after that.

I would say that the lead biker would not have been justified in pulling a weapon. Yes, he was confonted, but it was by an unarmed man. The tail biker had the most to worry about. I think anyone of sound mind would have no problem with the tail biker pulling or at least showing a weapon to the driver to let him know that if you get any closer with that weapon it might turn ugly.
almost40 is offline   Reply With Quote