View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #65
kevin2109dad
ninjette.org member

Name: Frederick

Motorcycle(s): the mangled motorycle Kevin2109 bought

We received news today that is not so good. The MRI was completed and we were given the results

Kevin had an MRI done today and he has Diffuse Axonal Injury . There are 3 stages of severity and he has the most severe stage. It occurs when your head is rattled around and neurons are severed in the brain. I am not really in the mood to interpret this, so I will just reconvey the data I was given. 90% of people do not wake up from this.

I am quite blown away by this because if you have noticed in my posts, all of my posts have been from a belief that he would recover and wake up soon.

I will only speak to things I know right now. I know that the 90% is from all people. Sick people, healthy people, people extremely old and weak, etc. Kevin has youth on his side. I personally have seen him move around and respond to things and the doctors told us that this is contradictory to the symptoms. They told us that people with this just lay there. First hand, I have seen how this is not true with Kevin.

Again, we are so grateful for all the support and look forward to meeting more of you face to face.

Please also do not forget Andrea and Kevin Sr. in your thoughts and prayers. I don't know how to get them through this on my own and I feel horrible for Kevin Jr., but them as well.

Please be safe out there. Please
kevin2109dad is offline   Reply With Quote