View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM   #101
Abu_Mishary
The Asian Caucasian

Name: Abu Mishary Mohd Fairus

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2015 (sold); Honda ADV160 (current)

MOTM - Jan '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
What's better:

Ride my bike (Kawasaki KLX250sf) to the interview in jeans/motorcycle boots/fancy shirt/blazer OR drive my car and wear business clothes? lol

I'm going to work on the clothes thing in the next few days. My school has a business clothes library where you can borrow stuff for interviews. It's super hard finding things that fit me, most of the dress pants end up looking like sweatpants. Can I complain about being a size 0?

Never thought I'd think this hard about clothes. I wear jeans and hoodies all day every day everywhere. ugh
Irregardless of the position offered, or the attire allowed at that particular place (jeans, tee-shirts), I do think that you should dress according to the reason of the meeting. If it is for an interview, wear something appropriate such as shirts and slacks. But do it with style, for example get a motorcycle jacket that looks like a business jacket. It will definitely say that you are someone interesting and with soul.

Oh, btw, how was the interview?