Old July 28th, 2016, 09:46 PM   #23
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
To all...

If you have it in you, do NOT stop riding street. Instead find the raw joy in the open road, seeing new places & things and keep meeting interesting, cool people. Share your stories, listen to other's tales and blaze new trails into areas where you may not have gone on your own. Go motocamping, set a new personal mileage record and take plenty of pics to relive the journey another day.

Lastly, don't be just another bike in the line. Set an example, be a role model. You have earned above average skills via sweat and hard work. Let those skills speak on your behalf but always stay humble.

The sport only grows with good people leading the way, Unregistered is now chosen to inspire others.

This is the true benefit of track days.
Well said and thank you. It's such a great sport! I started riding on the street and have done many amazing road trips and seen some amazing sights. From there I was able to take my riding to new levels with the California Superbike School both as a coach and a pro racer. Coaching and racing lead to moto-journalism and this summer I will head to Germany to put everything together with a 10 day riding trip through the Alps which ends with two track days at Sachenring. Full circle. Just ride.
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.