View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012, 08:16 AM   #2143
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Gave my bike for servicing yesterday and had them do a few additional jobs along with it. The main one being airbox removal. For a princely sum of 9$ labor, they pulled out my stock air box and fitted my k&n 0990 air filter on to it. If I thought my bike was loud before, it's nothing compared to what it is now. Definitely feels much better in the top end. I still need to buy an "AutoTune" system for it, but the lack of it wasn't too much of a problem, I think. How do I know if my bike is running lean? I was looking out for the popping noise on deceleration, but there wasn't any.

The service center also said they'd paint my bike any color I wanted for not too much money, any suggestions? I was thinking matte silver or white... hmm...

Also rode my ninjette like an absolute jackass today, after picking her up. Got into a race with an Audi A6 3.0tdi... Didn't win, but had a ton of fun chasing him... Lol it started quiet randomly, I pulled up next to him at the stop sign and was on the extreme right right next to the divider. I pulled ahead when the signal turned green to make it before him, guess he took it as a challenge... Lol the rest, as they say is history. Must have touched 90mph before chickening out...

Last futzed with by psych0hans; September 1st, 2012 at 02:06 AM.
psych0hans is offline   Reply With Quote