View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2015, 03:31 PM   #503
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Would love to do that, but I think my whole track budget is going to have to go to Tony. Gotta pay off that membership before it makes sense to go anywhere else.

To be honest, Palmer looks like it's going to be a lot like NYST but with more elevation change. Similar number of turns, similar feel. And a LOT closer, especially for you, you lucky duck.
Thats true Andy, but i figure i can manage doing possibly 1 day at NYST with TPM, its not much more than a single day at thompson WITH Tonys discount. 225 for the day with no membership, thompson is like 170.

I just want to ride as many track as possible, and im not sure how long this track will be around. I may get a membership to TPM next year if i liek riding with them, as their membership is cheaper and they go to many more tracks. I like the way Tony runs things, and ill still make sure i get my moneys worth this year. I plan on doing thompson 2 days in june, palmer 2 days in aug, and then depending on which track i like, another 2 day in sept since he runs both tracks that month. Depending on my friends, i may do the Razee day in June in thompson, or NYST in July, not sure.

Palmer will be awesome, my friend just bought a house maybe 15 min from there as well so i have a place to crash if i dont want to setup my tent and all that.

Ben, if i go to NYST im 100% doing the last weekend TPM has booked in July. Im not sure whether it would be sat or sun though. Maybe ill find a pot of gold and do both days, but im usually not that lucky.
Bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote