View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2020, 08:04 PM   #342
tfkrocks
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Finally got all the cables I needed and put everything on the controls together, minus one mirror. Custom length throttle cables from motion pro were almost the cost of a throttle kit so **** it, I got the throttle kit. Takes up less room on the handlebars anyway. Also needed a longer clutch cable.

Painted the steering stem bolt too cuz I had extra paint from painting the frame anyway so why not.

Made a bracket to remount the R/R on an existing bolt hole on the frame.

Still need to make mounting points for the front turn signals. I could just buy different headlight brackets that include a turn signal mounting point but I don't really feel like spending that much more on my pile of junk lol.

Kind of want to get a smaller left hand controls housing so I have room for a separate mirror mount. Not sure I like the angle the mirror gets forced into when I have the clutch lever at an appropriate position.

Also have an idea to mount a button to open the garage door that would be powered only when the bike is on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200719_183436.jpg (163.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200719_183452.jpg (138.8 KB, 4 views)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.