View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2021, 08:31 PM   #98
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralgha View Post
I have a forward handle rear stand (Pitbull), and it's quite easy to get the bike up on it.

1) I slide the stand under the bike and roughly line it up while the bike is on its kickstand.
2) I stand the bike up and fold up the kickstand (it blocks the stand handle if it's extended).
3) Holding the left handle bar with my left hand, I position the rear stand on the spools with my right hand and push the handle down, picking the bike up onto the stand.

Took me a few rounds of practice to get the feel of where the right side spool is (you can't see it unless you're really tall), but now it's fast. It's obvious with just a little pressure on the handle if you found the spool or not.

Forward handle stand is much more compact when holding a bike than a regular one, and it feels better to me when lifting and dropping a bike by myself.

https://www.pit-bull.com/dual-swinga...tand-f0043-000
KOOL ! a better version of the one I made.... I gott'a make another one I see and this time add some steel wheels !
Bob........