View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2022, 06:20 PM   #34
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Oh....WOW ! MT-07 is lighter than the H2 !?!?! that is very supprising ! I would have bet my bottom dollar that the reverse is true !
if memory serves ( which is probably doesn't) the H2 in stock form was close to 400lbs.
and you've done extensive modification to it so I would guess you lightened it by at least 30lbs with the tuned pipes alone....
and if you took off the automatic oiler and run pre mix you took off another 10~20 pounds.... and their steel seat too was quite heavy ....
that's weird....
.... I know the aftermarket tuned pipes were supposed to add 12 hp they probably didn't add quite that much but it would have been close and they really woke up the bike. ...
so 74hp for the MT-07 and 80 to 85hp for the H2 at least that is what I am thinking...
but 40lbs lighter for the MT-07 should almost make it the equivalent i would think
I guess the 2 stroke engine of the H2 makes a Huge difference .... they are unmatched in acceleration , they will pull so hard they will pull the handlebars from your grip !
is the MT-07 that fast ? Must be Kind'a close ! sheez........
Man if I ever win the lotto I would buy a big place with a huge metal building and fill it with every bike on the planet ! HAHAHAHA big and small !
I'd be dangerous if I had money.... but I wouldn't have it for long... HA !
Bob........