View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #33
cjhickey12
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
I just might be your coach for the msf depending on where and when you take it. We will have a great time, my classes are always a barrel of laughs and easy going.

Cool, so I get the feeling you're keeping the 250 for a while to get some seat time and feel. To save you some coin and still have comfort, there are rearset adjusters that are much cheaper and will gain you an inch or two in legroom, plus... they are easily resold here to get most of $$ paper back. From your other posts/threads here... you are willing to swap out the aftermarket clipons for stock ones (gauges yea..). This somewhat conflicts with your goals for the bike??!??!?!

Also, there is a thread about riding in the wind/crosswinds. You might want to look there.

Also... rare is the case, that you need roll on power to get you out of a sticky situation. It really don't matter what kinda bike you have, if you're depending on roll on power then, well... ya know.

Anyway, glad you are here! There are plenty of talented and experienced riders to bounce ideas and questions off of here. Enjoy your stay and best of luck to you.
Thanks!

I was really wanting to trade the clip ins at first and I may still do that, but I've really learned to love the riding position. The gauge does drive me crazy though I wish i could have the best of both worlds
cjhickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote