View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #39
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled), 2007 Yamaha R6(Sold), 2013 Ninja 300 Special Edition W/O ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvninja View Post
Alright dude so you have already set your mind to buying a 750 or R1. I know this because you have a comeback to EVERYONE'S advice. You KNOW the limits of the 250 although you haven't "mastered" them, which makes no sense at all... So since you have already made up your mind, why post up about what others think, since it's obviously not going to change your mind.

Now your going to reply that you're not set on buying a bigger bike but re-read all of your replies and it says different. You're set on a bigger bike so stop stirring the pot and go wreck another bike.

On a nicer (helpful) side, why not try a 600 or 650 if your going bigger? Still faster just not quite crazy, out of control, deadly fast.
Sorry if my replies made it seem like I am not listening to advice. I will most likely not get the 750, I already crossed out the r1. But again, I'm going to test ride it. If not the 750 I will get something not much more powerful than a 250. A 650 sounds pretty good.