Thread: RIP Top Gear
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2015, 09:42 AM   #27
allanoue
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooph View Post
THIS would definitely pull me to Top Gear more... Although Hamond would be pissed, as he would no longer be the crazy, cooky speed freak as Guy would be 10x that... Would be an interesting dynamic, not to mention many people wouldn't be able to understand him.

woaw there killer... Not sure how a fat lip translates into hospitalization and death.

My point was that this thing has been a long time coming, brewing for over 10 years - I think season 9 was the previous run in with the producers although my memory isn't that good.

I don't mean to start a fight, I meant to communicate that opinion's should be tempered as it's easy to jump on the band wagon and become part of the polarization problem. It's pretty easy to see how both sides have been at fault building this issue into it's culminating events if you've been around for all the available information.
My point is... if I gave a co-worker a bloody lip I would be talking to a judge, fines, mandatory anger management, likely community service. How long it was brewing is not relevant.

Keep calm and ride on -Motofool
Never quit on a rainy day -ally99
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.