View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2015, 07:58 AM   #152
sharky nrk
Fighting Texas Aggie '05

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): '07 ZX6R, '08 Versys, '09 250R Track, '93 F2/F3 Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralgha View Post
Stoner aside, Marquez is an ass. He is never sorry for bashing people out of his way, even when he causes them to crash. He always blames chance and never takes responsibility. At least he didn't blame Rossi this time.
Yeah....... not sure what MM93 you have been watching but I would have to disagree. While I have no issue with anyone calling out some of his riding as being on the edge, I am not sure I can recall him acting disrespectfully or blaming other riders, or acting like an ass.

The worst I have seen him do is disagree that something was "over the line". And there have been a few, most notably the race in Qatar and the FP crash at PI in Moto2, that I shook a finger at myself. But seriously if you watch any Moto2 and Moto3 race, that type of riding happens every single race somewhere in the pack.

His GP career to me is considerably cleaner, with literally nothing I have seen him do that others (Rossi!!!!!) have not done in the past. I am not saying the kid is a saint, but certainly not deserving the label your placing IMHO.

And that is coming from a CS27 fan first and a MM93 fan second.
sharky nrk is offline   Reply With Quote