View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #35
Guoseph
ninjette.org member

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2015 Husky FE501S, 2007 KTM 525 EXC, 2002 KTM 250 EXC, 1998 Honda VFR 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg737 View Post
What?

What does "it" in this sentence reference?

There was nothing in my post about whether lane splitting was legal or not.

Don't own a soap box. I was just pointing out that a lot of the things we regularly do are dangerous and the only way to do them is to ignore the risks.

How on earth did you manage to extrapolate my post to a Washington state vs. California thing? I certainly didn't go there.
Look, you are against lane sharing, I get it. You are in fact in the majority, thus the comment about 49 states (i.e. 98%) where it is illegal. I'm not trying to get you to split lanes, I'm simply pointing out that there are other points of view on this subject.

I've read some your other posts in other threads and I have appreciated how your contributions have increased my knowledge, especially from the EFI thread, but I'm really surprised at how aggressive you are acting in this thread. Regardless, I stand by my view that the rider in the original video was not going too fast for conditions. Hopefully we can agree to disagree and let it rest, the lane sharing topic has been over-discussed as is all over the internet.