View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2018, 03:37 PM   #29
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
My AGV pants arrived on Friday. I just got done trying them on. If they had made a size 28, I could have gone for it. Going by the reviews, I'm not the first person to say so, but it's ok. They fit well enough for why I bought them. I zipped them up to my AGV jacket and tried it all on together. All good in that hood. Only issue is with the legs being a little long. I can get the knee armor in the right place no problem, but the armor itself, with it going down the shin, is the issue. It's supposed to do that, but I have short legs lol. So the armor going down my leg is preventing my boots from zipping up. Both my A* and my Joe Rocket boots zip up fine over jeans, but with this armor (and the leather slightly bunched) the A* still need an inch to go up and the JR only go half way.

Will I just have to try and pull the pants down over my boots, or is there another solution?

edit to add - after looking at Revzilla, I'm thinking I could take out the AGV armor and replace it with Icon D30 knee pads. That should work right? it sounds from the reviews that the knee pads are universal.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12

Last futzed with by Koala; August 5th, 2018 at 03:57 PM. Reason: found a solution
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote