View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #86
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

i would like to start collecting money so that i can buy the parts. once i have all of the parts on hand its possible to see how much of it i can give my gf to carry. it will depend on the way i pack them. if i pack them well individually i probably wont be able to get many in her suit case, since it will take up so much space.

if i pack them lightly i will be able to fit more stuff, but then they would need to be packed properly in the states by sarapacman99 before shipping them out from las vegas.

please advise how i shold go about the packing?

so far its just the air scoop, and the koso kit that ppl are interested in, prices are (based on an exchange rate of 8500 Rp/USD.:

Air scoop: $31 (managed to get a better price) if you want me to include a SS bolt, i can do that for an additional $1 lol
Koso kit (custom bezel + P&P koso set + volt meter) $355
Koso kit (custom bezel + P&P koso set + WITHOUT volt meter) $296

IF we send any of the goods with my girlfriend to las vegas i wont need to charge anything for international shipping. but i would like to ask for a few dollars from everyone that i can give her for the hassle of lugging all of that. it can go towards her ticket to watch circus d'ole while shes in vegas

for the national shipping out of vegas everyone would have to coordinate that with sarapacman99 and pay the shipping to him. since i wont be involved at that point.

what ever does not fit i can then get a precise price from the post to have them either sent directly, or maybe even group some packages up for those that dont live too far apart?

please send me PM's with what exactly you want, and your paypal address, so i can issue payment requests.

ill then mark off the ppl that have paid, and work on from that.

@ CZroe: you said that you would be interested in buying even a broken air scoop, so that you can hack it up and make your own thing with wire mesh. mine got a little damaged during the crash, has a little crack on one part (can be easily glued) and the red pait is damaged on another where it must have hit the tire. i think you wanted to paint it over anyways, so that wouldn't affect it. i can send you a picture if your interested. id sell it for uh... $10~15?

im going for a street fighter look, so i wont be able to use that part. otherwise i would repaint it and use it again myself.