View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2022, 09:16 AM   #46
Zpatton
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): ‘08 Ninja 250r

Aaaahhhhh I see now!

Originally I thought you were saying that it goes in front of the the BRACKET.

That's me just not reading properly. Okay, I cross examined a few other pictures I could find and I fully understand what you're pointing out to me.

Thank you Danno.

Also I have not been able to get around to testing each coil as of yet, however I charged the battery, recoonected it, and have been starting/running the bike every day for the past week. So there's good news there haha!

Only thing I am waiting on are some nuts and bolts to replace all the missing ones on the bike, then I should be able to start putting pieces back together. The new ignition will have to wait until its out and running around so that I can take it to a mechanic to drill out the bolts professionally.

Has anyone had any experience with a fender eliminator and also trying to install rear signal pods? I'm really interested in the possiblity of adding rear turn signal pods but I had to buy the Hot Bodies eliminator kit cause it looks like the PO straight up ripped the lower portion of the old fender off just to make it "fenderless." Well with the new piece it makes it difficult (in my imited experience) to install turn signal pods. So just wondering if anyone else has done something similiar.
Zpatton is offline   Reply With Quote