Old September 1st, 2019, 02:50 PM   #8
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati999 View Post
No offence intended, I am going to test ride one also if I can get a chance. I think 30,000 for an electric bike, any brand, is way too much. With a $30,000 price range we are talking bikes with full ohlins, titanium rods and valves and nearly everything carbon fiber. A Ducati V4S is less and the R is just a little more. Not saying they are better just look at what you get for the same money. Maybe I am not comparing apples to apples
No offense taken.

I agree, I don't have $30K laying around and I've done the math it won't pay for itself as a commuter bike unless I ride it for 16 years. (I have a free level II charging station in the parking garage at work.) I can't justify spending my money on one. To be honest if I had $30K sitting around I'd probably spend it on a new Goldwing. Then if I had another $30K sitting around I'd consider a Livewire.

I'm just saying I took a demo ride on them and they are really fun to ride. If you get a chance to take one for a ride. You will walk away with a big grin on your face.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote