View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 08:05 AM   #127
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Update on Physical conditioning

I just wanted to give a quick update on my progress with getting into better shape. Been a while since I drank a soda! This is a huge accomplishment for me as my job puts me in constant temptation to grab a cold soda. They are everywhere here and free! I have been drinking loads of water and some unsweetened Iced tea, I have lost enough weight for it to be noticeable and there is some sign of "muscle" in the expected areas. I know and feel I have much more energy and my strength has increased. Not bragging just posting results, I am no where near my target weight but I do feel better and have more energy. All this will help with my track time later this year.

I have many of the parts for my 916 rebuild and more on the way and the 999 is just about ready for a rip around the block as a shake down! Just need some warm weather to make it happen. I may have just worked out a deal to have my entire year at the track paid for( not a sponsor but selling some stuff)
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.