View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2018, 07:39 PM   #1
jcgss77
Its not a 250,its a Ninja

Name: Shaun

Motorcycle(s): '12 Ninja Kaw, '22 CFMOTO 300NK

2003 250R for sale

So, I am state jumping again, which means unnecessary things have to go...and I need funding for the move, so up for your consideration is my 2003 250 in elegant yellow. A mere 5600 miles (which will go up until I sell, of course), so this bike runs wonderfully.

I just put new Shinko tires on it about 50 miles on 'em, and about 200 miles ago I did an oil change, new air filter, carb cleaning, and chain lube. This bike is completely stock, no mods at all. Clean title also.

There are 2 cracks in the plastic on the right side, one you can see in the pics. There is a hole in the chin fairing on the left side just above the Ninja sticker. The original gas cap was solid, so I bought an aftermarket from eBay, but I will be including the original so you can work on it if you so desire.

I am asking 1900 for it, and if requested I will arrange shipping with a company I used to ship one to me about 4 years ago, and if I recall correctly it shipped from Pennsylvania to Arkansas for under $400, and the company was excellent to work with.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
jcgss77 is offline   Reply With Quote