Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAtom View Post
....... What do you guys think?
The way I see what you explain here in Florida is that misinformed drivers, who eventually ride, have no clue about what they are messing with.

The point of view changes when these persons are in a bike (always with engines of abundant c.c.'s), but the mental setting remains the same as when driving.

These are the guys wearing no or under-rated helmets, never checking the mirrors or head checking, stopping next to the center of a rear bumper and flying through busy intersections looking straight and far away.

They take what is normal traffic and dumb moves as personal offenses that deeply hurt their egos.

There are also many skilled riders; those are easy to spot as well.
Those simply go fluidly through traffic as a fish through a school while their heads swivel.

In all my years of riding I have not encountered people who actively try to kill me while I am riding.
Most driving errors that have endangered me have come from people that don't care about others (speeders, red light runners, drunks, stop sign rollers, sudden lane changers and tailgaters) and from people that have limited skills or capabilities (coordination, drugs, vision, mental or age).
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.