View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2015, 12:28 AM   #18
Supernam
ninjette.org member

Name: Nam

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti View Post
All great information and similar to what I would have mentioned. I watched the video and agree with everything that csmith12 has to say. I would start with throttle control and working towards getting on the gas as soon as possible once the bike is turned and rolling it on throughout the turn. Then I would focus on what you are looking at and when, the 2-step as it will have a very positive effect on your ability to get the bike turned quickly.

And follow everything else he has suggested and you'll be riding like a pro in no time

If you have any more specific questions about any of the techniques you are reading up on let me know as I've coached with CSS for 11 years now and I've also ridden raced at Shannonville :dance cool:

Misti
Thanks Misti.

So basically, don't worry about body position as much and focus on throttle, eyes and quick turning first?

I always associate body position with greater corner speed, so that is why I placed that as high importance. But I guess if I can't so the previous 3 things properly, that would affect my corner speed a lot more. Does that sound right?

Last futzed with by Supernam; December 10th, 2015 at 10:40 AM. Reason: spelling
Supernam is offline   Reply With Quote