View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2016, 08:50 PM   #17
Abu_Mishary
The Asian Caucasian

Name: Abu Mishary Mohd Fairus

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2015 (sold); Honda ADV160 (current)

MOTM - Jan '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
It's that time again! As always, to be on the ballot, you need to be in the top 10 of posts for the past month. I'm excluded, as is anyone who has won in the past 12 months. The current listing is always up here: top posters, under the quicklinks menu.

The criteria to win is up to the voter. Most helpful, least helpful, least annoying, most annoying, best avatar, it's open season. Winner gets to choose a privilege that I can reasonably fulfill. Larger avatar size? Want to auto-welcome newbies? More PM space? Special phrase under username in addition to custom user title? Skies the limit, as long as it doesn't cost anything, and I can code it in 8 minutes or less. The winners get all the same privileges as a group, so you get the benefit of whatever the earlier folks (and later folks) asked for as well.
Don't let me win. I will only waste one good wish. But if it could come true, I would like a sato racing rear set. But then again Alex has said as long as it doesn't cost him anything.......