View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2014, 07:17 AM   #4
DaBlue1
Long Time Rider

Name: Blue

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgcable View Post
.... I am looking for suggestions on WHERE online to buy tires. I have seen many posts of people mentioning they "got both tires shipped for $100) or deals similar to that. I have narrowed it down to the Kenda K671's because I ride a combination of highway and backroad twisties. I am not riding on the track. I have been looking all over the place online and I can't find deals even close to that.
I would like to get the BT45's or the Diablo Sport Demons but they are out of my price range and I would prefer a tire that has a combination of performance, durability and something that is good in the rain because I do ride in the rain.
Welcome John.
You're probably not going to find any set of tires for under $100 shipped. Look to pay a little more than that, especially if you want to meet all of your parameters.

American Motorcycle Tire has a good selection of motorcycle tires for reasonable prices with free shipping. Remember this is the start of the riding season, so naturally the prices on every tire will be slightly up from non peak riding season. You may be able to catch a spring clearance sale on some other tires, however the tire sizes that fit your bike are very limited and in somewhat small demand.
DaBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote