View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:56 AM   #18
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

I bought an '01 for $100 back in May. Basically needed everything. You got one hell of a deal. My 01 just got finished and runs like a champ now its time to sell although I might keep it for the winter as this is a bad time to sell. Since yours is a 2009 parts, especially fairings will be easy to come by. Pre-gens are a much different story. I was able to get the '06 in my profile pic for $700 it needed nothing but the fairings to be repaired along with a new $40 stay bar, which I did in a week. So this summer I bought two Ninjette's for $800. Sometimes the Heavens open up and out falls these great deals we have no business passing up. So, great find! Keep us updated and definitely let us see the finished product. I love how everything is blacked out on yours. You should roll with it. If the fairings start to seem like they are gonna cost too much just buy a pair of side fairings and turn her into a café style aka street fighter. Perfect color for that.