View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #17
newninja123
ninjette.org member

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 2012 black Ninjette

Quote:
Originally Posted by siwoz View Post
I installed a flasher relay because I changed out all the turn signals for LED. I'm pretty sure if you're only replacing one set of turn signals you don't need one

Well soldering isn't completely necessary but I would definitely advise it since otherwise the wires might not have the best connection. If you go to somewhere like KMart you could probably pick up a soldering iron for under $10.
Your other option is to get some electrical connectors such as spade terminals to connect the wires, that would probably cost less than $2.
HEY!! we have someone remotely closer to Australia!! Finally! All those hippies driving on the right side of the road! What is this!?!?

I could probably just borrow one of the solders from school...

One more thing mate, how hard is it exactly to wire it all up with 4 led lights? If I want to install a few more leds in the back to make it 4 led lights in total is it hard? Taking into consideration I'm a uni student, and have minimal to no experience with electrics other than splicing, connecting and the basics really... Do you know of any tutorials that make it dead easy or simple to learn?

cheers