View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2013, 11:30 AM   #32
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
greg737, let me explain something. when i say ignorance, i mean just that. how much experience lane splitting do you have? none? fancy. but you seem to have a strong opinion on it. i wonder why? what's it called when you have an opinion about something you have no experience with again? lets go to the definition of ignorance... "lack of knowledge or information"... so, you don't lane split as you have said plenty times before. so that satisfies the lack of knowledge part. but you love telling people about it? hmm.
Are you trying to talk down to me? You don't know me. You don't know what my educational background is or my professional expertise.

You're beginning to sound pretty insecure. Your little diatribe just now is a pathetic "grasping at straws" effort that lacks logic.

It's pretty simplistic and childish to try and tell us that the only way that anyone could possibly have any applicable information, knowledge or valid opinion on a given subject is by directly engaging in that activity. That is a complete logic fail.
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote