View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #119
Buffalony
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250 "Wasabi", 82 Yamaha xj650j

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Oorb View Post
Joe, I think your confusing checkin with check out. No hotel that I have ever been to cares what time you show up...I mean ive showed up at 1am. Bluetyke I think you have the right idea. Now that 70 bucks a night thing though...a little much IMO.
Some places do give you a check in time. I checked into the swan resort in FL. in march at 2pm was supposed to be there at 11A. They gave the room to some one else. It wasnt a problem getting another room cause it was such a big place, I just lost the room I wanted They did tell us that it wouldve been ok to call and let them know we were checking in late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTyke View Post
I am really not familiar with the area at all... I usually choose one which is close to my destination but as I have no particular one... I would say though we don't have to be inside the moutains to get the hotel. infact being on the fringe or outside of it would work as well..
+1 Sounds about right to me tyke

I dont really care where I'm sleeping as long as there isnt bed bugs to take home!!!
I'd sleep under the stars with Wasabi too. Anyone make Ninjette size sleeping bags?