View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2020, 04:38 PM   #34
Jaymod
ninjette.org member

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernNinja View Post
I was actually hoping the rear shock would be a little bit softer, i'm pretty light so that's fine for me, and I won't be riding 2 up on this much if at all. And it won't have an airbox with the 500 engine, just pods. so maybe i'll look into that.

Where did you get the bigger rotor?
I got a bunch of stuff from China because my list of stuff I wanted was bigger then my wallet, figured I would see how bad it was and eventually replace with quality as more money was available.. all in all it turned out great, wouldn’t really suggest that route for the average person, but for me I was able to remove most of the “China” out of the parts I received. Example: replace bolts with proper grade, shim or machine the part to work properly, or mix and match with oem parts to get desired results. Some stuff isn’t worth the postage, but some stuff surprised me “Arashi” is one that seems to be trying to make a name for them self’s. got the rotor and rear sets from them but if you get their rear sets make sure you get the ones for the 300 they improved them quite a bit the 250 model would not work till I took the China out of it and it still isn’t perfect but it works
Jaymod is offline   Reply With Quote