View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2015, 11:09 AM   #1
Fox
ninjette.org member

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja ex250

Fox's streetfighter

Hey everybody just wanted to share some pics of my ninjette. Just installed new gt501 tires front and rear, rebuilt the brakes with new seals and pads, hooked up the new headlight and integrated taillight, new gold D.I.D. chain and aluminum chain guard, and removed gauges and plasic bits and fenders.. oh and the bar end mirror as well.

The headlight is a set of 7" led bars I got off ebay. They pull 18w each and are super slim but put out a great deal of light. The patch of road in front of me is lit up wayyyyy more than with the stock headlight and at the same time it throws enough light up and to the sides that youre noticed more by other cars. (Without blinding everyone) the housing for the leds is pretty solid, doesnt feel cheaply made at all. Actually got rained on last night while testing and they got drenched but never faltered so I'm extremely happy with my purchase. That and they just look badarse.

Not done messin with her yet, still got clipons to mount with new grips and shorty levers. Also gonna go look at a 2-1 exhaust to clean up the left side. After that ill probably order pods, jets, and some adjustable rearsets [recommendations anyone?] And the obvious painting/swapping the coolant reservoir.

Also has .75 sonic springs and a zx600 rear shock, galfers front brake line, and shims in the carb. The more I work on it the more I love it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 5.jpg (95.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg photo 4.jpg (81.5 KB, 29 views)

Last futzed with by Fox; October 22nd, 2015 at 10:21 PM.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote