View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:59 PM   #1
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

New Carb for the TT250 !

the other day I stumbled across a video on you tube about putting a bigger carb on the TT250.... I already knew by the looks of it that it was woefully small
anyway this guy got a Nibbi carb and put on it and was very impressed
so I followed his link and found it and sense it was on Amazon i put the 3 things into my shopping cart... then a window pops up and says if I apply for a card all this would be free.... so I thought what the heck i'll give that a try...
a few seconds later a new window pops up and says I am approved and I have $150.00 credit on the new card available immediately. so I tried to complete the order but the air cleaner was out of stock or they could not ship it to me so I deleted it... checked the rest of the order and found they added a few other things... or I had recently (you have to watch for that) anyway I completed the order and it said I should get it in a few days..... which I think it took 2 days to get to me ! which is like WOW really fast here !!!!!
so I got my new 30mm carb for the TT250 and a new intake manifold to fit it
(instead of having to modify the stock one) and I got them for FREE and still have $30.00 credit to boot !
the carb looks like a good one and every thing about the transaction was great ! ...
I can hardly believe I got this carb for free though ! it's like Christmas !
only one problem.... Not using the card !!!!! credit cards will sink your ship faster than anything else in the modern financial world ! so I plan to give it to the wife for safe keeping I know she won't touch it ! LOL
it has a $500 credit limit on it so it's not a big risk !
but it does make shopping at Amazon alot easier !
so the next thing is taking the TT250 into the shop and swapping carbs on it and seeing if I can get the stock air cleaner tube to fit that big carb !
....I found the TT250 laying on it's side a few minutes ago the snow softened the ground so much the side stand sunk and it fell over ! I think it was only on it's side for like 15 minutes though... cotton pickin' weather ! HAHAHAHAH
China carburetor for a China bike..... make sense to me !
HAHAH
Bob......

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.