View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2019, 08:16 AM   #1
introtothepanic
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Aj

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r, 2001 Suzuki gs500

Hello From Eastern PA

Hello everyone,

Found this place while considering buying a 2010 ninja 250r as my second owned bike, and now I return a week later the official owner. I'm 23 years old and been riding since I got my permit the day I turned 18.

My first bike was a beat up 2001 Suzuki gs500 that I lovingly beat further into the ground putting over 25,000 miles on it in the first two years I owned it between commuting to school, work, and trips through the West Virginia mountains. It was my squid bike with poor maintenance and some questionable mods early on and not enough money or time to fix it later. Sadly I moved across the state last year for a job and left it's care to my dad where it has sat in his garage untouched, I do hope to revive it someday.

I desperately wanted to get back out this year and decided to look for a bike to get me used to riding again after taking the last year off, and found quite the great craigslist deal, a 2010 250r in near perfect condition with only 2000 miles on it. I jumped at the opportunity and after passing a very extensive checklist of items to look over on the bike made the deal for a cool 2000$. Haven't ridden it much yet, but so far loving the comfort and style packed into this smaller bike. Looking forward to a fun summer.

Cheers,
AJ
introtothepanic is offline   Reply With Quote