View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2010, 06:49 AM   #1
00nothing
ninjette.org member

Name: matt

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250r

New members from north of the border

Hi all my wife who will be registering on here shortly just bought her first bike an 09 250r but being the guy who's there to do maintenance and mods i figure i might as well have an account too

Firstly want to say love these forums very informative and not a lot of useless posts everything a forum should be

Secondly loving this little ninja I haven't ridden in over 15 yrs and was able to jump right onto this bike and go like i had just ridden yesterday it is a very forgiving and new user friendly bike with some power that i hadn't expected, so much so that I am considering buying one for myself as well makes sense to have 2 of the same bike to me vs 2 different bikes for me to learn to fix and buy parts for. I am a bigger guy though 6ft 275 lbs so if I do decide to get one some shocks and a few go fast parts will be in order not sure if there is a recommended sprocket change for heavier riders but will post that in the tech area

anyways here are some pics of the wife and the bike now keep in mind ( I will get slapped for this) this woman never smiles so this was definitely a happy day for her

00nothing is offline   Reply With Quote