View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2015, 11:43 AM   #11
gogoKawi
ninjette.org sage

Name: Dre

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300, 2008 ZX6, 2011 Ninja 1000

I haven't heard about the one crash rule. Last year, it was 2 crashes and you were done, which was fair. I'm going to ask a couple of the coaches what's up.

But changing the crash rule won't solve the underlying issue I have with the org, structure. Having consistent rules is a must. On any given day, the rules can change. That shouldn't happen.

Also, having people in the right group is a must. It's funny. I consider the intermediate group to be more like a Novice+. Many people in the group just don't belong there. It's dangerous. And for some reason, the coaches don't police this. Parking it in the corners and having erratic lines have been the cause of several incidents. They are working on it.

Despite these issues, I will be riding with them a couple of times. The atmosphere and people are pretty awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
good to know that their structure has improved since I rode with them. The review is mine, was moved over when this subforum was created. I'm pretty torn between riding with motoxcitement and team promotion next season. Having ridden with both which do you recommend @gogoKawi ?
I base my track decisions on fun, price, location, and date (in that order). MX now partners with Absolute, which adds quite a few tracks to the mix. So I would say track-wise, they are just about equal. Prices depend on the number of track days you are doing. If you are talking like 5 or 6 days, MX would be cheaper. More than that, TPM full throttle is the way to go. If you catch a membership special, even better. No right or wrong answer here. It's all fun and you can't go wrong with either one.
gogoKawi is offline   Reply With Quote