View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2015, 02:25 PM   #16
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogoKawi View Post
Despite these issues, I will be riding with them a couple of times. The atmosphere and people are pretty awesome.

I base my track decisions on fun, price, location, and date (in that order). MX now partners with Absolute, which adds quite a few tracks to the mix. So I would say track-wise, they are just about equal. Prices depend on the number of track days you are doing. If you are talking like 5 or 6 days, MX would be cheaper. More than that, TPM full throttle is the way to go. If you catch a membership special, even better. No right or wrong answer here. It's all fun and you can't go wrong with either one.
I'll be riding with MX to ride shenny more since it's my favorite track and they do a few weekends sat/sun doubled up there. I don't know how many days I expect to ride since I want to sign up for a CCS division. I like the people with MX and if they're more structured now then that's an improvement. I'll definitely be riding with both at some point this season though