View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2022, 05:17 PM   #4
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

LOL well you Young spry guys can do that with no problem us Old codgers take so long to put on all that extra gear that the sun sets before we get ready....
it's just easier to wait for the warm than to take it with ya !
I fired up the Ninja a few seconds ago and it's running real good she likes this warmer temperature ! (63* today)
those darn mirrors are giving me fits on the Ninja.... their great I can fold them back and i can actually walk around the bike when it's in the shop BUT.....
when I straighten them out again the one loosens up and will not stay put so I have to tighten the allen bolt.... do you have a fix for that ?
like maybe blue locktight on the end of the bolt ? the brackets need to be swapped as the bolts are facing down and it's hard to get to them without scratching the heck out of stuff..... but I am sure I can swap them side to side and make the bolts face up so their easy to get to ..... i just haven't done it yet ! seems to me there should be a spring washer between the mirror arm and the bracket on the fairing .... but neither mirror has them on it....
....and they have to be fairly tight because the wind will fold them up at 70mph !
Bob.....