Old June 28th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #9
noob1220
ninjette.org member

Name: Valerie

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R SE White

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2ride View Post
I've been concerned with this as well. If a cop was chasing a run away rider on a similar looking bike and in similar gear as me then the cop could easily assume that I was the culprit if he were to lose the other rider and find me. Then I could be like "omg, wtf" when he pulls me over and whips out his pistol yelling at me to get on the ground. I understand how this could be an issue for you and I wish you the best of luck.
Similar thing happened to me, in my car - I had just gotten on the interstate in a high traffic area and was only on for about a mile, when a cop roared up behind me, lights flashing. He tells me that I was doing 83 in a 65 and didn't use my signal when moving from the center lane to the right lane. Only problem is, I never moved out of the right lane after merging and I don't drive that fast when my kids are in the car; I was only doing 71, tops. I drive a civic, and a few had passed me after I got on the interstate - he totally had the wrong car but gave me a $200 ticket anyway. I fought it and won, but only because I had my cop-mom there to help me.

Confusion happens.
noob1220 is offline   Reply With Quote