View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #11
marines2060
ninjette.org member

Name: tony

Motorcycle(s): 1986 kawasaki 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawiKid860 View Post
I like the design of that Ninja over the most common "pregen" model which I believe is the 88-07 models. Heck it's even got a two piece seat! except the front seat is like half of the gas tank lol. Cool bike though definitely gonna keep an eye on this thread
thanks man, i hope i dont disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarterliter View Post
I'm hoping one day to get a mechanical engineering degree and work for some motorcycle manufacturer doing rnd for their race team. But yea bummer cams are toast
You and me are the same, im currently trying to get mine at santa clara university. Its hard work. i have 3 more years to go and have already done 3 at a community college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
What is the cost of rental and what tracks?
I have a number in my head, but let me double check for you. We usually do thunder hill, laguna seca, and infineon mostly, this coming weekend we are going to buttonwillow, though thats only for a national race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollingmenace View Post
Tony.. Your a man of many projects.. Lol ... I fall into that category as well ... I really like the look of the first gen 250's .. That Beemer should be hella fun too.. Getting a title on these bikes isn't hard if you have an issue locally there are other options for you I got mine titled for 74 dollArs ... Shoot me a pm and I can let ya in on a loophole I know of to get the older bikes titled
Me too, they are way better looking than the 88-07 but hard to find some specific parts. I haven't looked to deep into getting a title but i will forsure pm you if i have any troubles, thanks ahead of time.
marines2060 is offline   Reply With Quote