View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #177
rasta
Your face

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Honda CBR650f

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceknyght View Post
I have notifications set up through IFTTT that let me know of deals on Craigslist based off some key words I setup and this morning, I think I may have found the best deal on a new gen 250 so far...

"2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r - $6000 (daly city)

I am selling my 2008 Kawasaki Ninja. It has 5,384 miles on it. Its in Excellent Condition. Kandy blue in color. It runs GREAAAT!!!!. There has never been a problem with it. This is exactly what the bike looks like. It is identical to this bike but this is not the actual bike. My bike is cleaner then this. This bike has something on the muffler looks like rust or dirt. My bike does not have this because my muffler is black in color not chrome. So my bike is in fact nicer. If you are interested in this bike text me 650-290-3152. I am selling it because I do not feel comfortable riding the bike. I am a female and have literally road on the bike I would say maybe 8 times max and I am just not meant to ride a bike. I always have butterflies when I ride and this is not a good thing especially riding on a bike. I have never even taken it on the freeway. Please let me know. Thank you for reading."

I like how it changes from a 2010 to a 2008 and that the picture posted isn't even a pic of their own bike! LOL! You can see the ad here (but I would guess not for long!): http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/mcy/3987500042.html
I always e-mail people like this to remind them how retarded they are
rasta is offline   Reply With Quote