View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:18 PM   #4
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos1965 View Post
After about a month of searching for a good used Ninja 300 at a decent price with no luck, I went back to the dealer and negotiated a deal for a NEW 2017 Ninja 300 ABS and put down a deposit for it, balance due at the end of the month which means I could be riding in about 3 weeks!! Very exciting - my first brand new bike purchase. i paid about $1000 more to by new compared to a 2 year old bike with mileage, ALSO, a bonus from Kawasaki, any new bike purchased before end of February, FREE 2 year warranty. Might be CANADA only where im from not sure. Anyways glad to be here, no bike yet but very soon to be.
Congratulations and welcome eh. The nice thing about a new bike is that you don't have to spend wads of money and time undoing the damage that the previous owner/nit wit did to it. New oil and filter at 500 miles and if it has one, check the filter screen. Oh, and buy a repair/service manual. I'm jealous!

Bill